Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice

we are all friends

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW MMO Free to play, free to download

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olaf
Admin
Admin
Olaf

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-08-18

NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Empty
PostSubject: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 14:32

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/ad/

here is some videos of the game

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/download/tutorial.php
Back to top Go down
http://rita112.esmartweb.com/main/index.htm
Badhairday
Admin
Admin
Badhairday

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 22:24

HAd a look - not sure i would play it though, whats anyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Baratrista
Admin
Admin
Baratrista

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 02:21

I can ill afford yet another game to play. I'm not looking at it lol!
Back to top Go down
Olaf
Admin
Admin
Olaf

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 03:03

lol Bara i understand m8, Bad i am installing it now, it sounds good but not as good as archlord
Back to top Go down
http://rita112.esmartweb.com/main/index.htm
Miecznik

Miecznik

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 07:15

im not interested becuase im still waiting for open beta test of Rohan Online
Back to top Go down
Baratrista
Admin
Admin
Baratrista

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 10:38

Well, I finally got into Rohan. The 2nd open beta. Not too bad, graphics aren't as good as Archlord. I only played it a little bit though. Just through a tutorial/training session. I quit for a week maybe, but when I tried to log back in I couldn't. I think the 2nd open beta is closed. So now the wait for its next stage. So if you see its opened again, Mie. Let me know, so I can give it a better look over. Rapplez is been out a while I think. Maybe one day, I'll look into it. But one game I would avoid is Dreamlords. That game looks retarded. Your avatar while can be male or female is nothing more than a shape that glows a certain color you chose. Maybe it changes after you play, don't know and won't find out. Done un-installed it.
Back to top Go down
Badhairday
Admin
Admin
Badhairday

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 16:34

Stuipd question from the pregnant one - what the heck is Rohan and how does it pertain to this Razzel thing? - i dont like the mad world of mmo confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Baratrista
Admin
Admin
Baratrista

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 18:00

Another mmo, thats its only relationship with the ohter game. Its in beta at moment. At current time, it is down. I guess whe they close the betas, they shut everything off. It seemed interesting from what I got to play.
Back to top Go down
Badhairday
Admin
Admin
Badhairday

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 02:24

aaarrrrggggghhhhh. the only mmo i play is archlord and i have a toon named cabbage in perfect world - does that tell you how up to speed with games i am? lol! that said i do know rf online, wow and a few others- but not becuase i play them. all this mmo talk is giving me a headache pig pig pig - HAd a trip up to the hosp today so depening on how i am going later i might try and get in game a bit later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Miecznik

Miecznik

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW MMO Free to play, free to download   NEW MMO Free to play, free to download Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 10:31

i have played only on 3 online games mmorpg those games are :
1. Tibia <picture willbe later>
2.Archlord <still playing>
3.RF Online <i dont like and i cancel playing of that game>

A few mouths ago when i was looking new infos about ep3 i finded a info on internet about Bethesda Company ( if you was playing with The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion you will know that Company) they registered a nice internet name The Elder Scrolls Online. I always liked games what they have create and thats why i cant wait when they open some tests about this game.
Back to top Go down

NEW MMO Free to play, free to download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justice :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: