Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice

we are all friends

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Withdrawal from Guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aadre

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Withdrawal from Guild Empty
PostSubject: Withdrawal from Guild   Withdrawal from Guild Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2007, 23:51

i am withdrawing from guild due to member inactivity please remove my account thanks
Back to top Go down
Badhairday
Admin
Admin
Badhairday

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from Guild   Withdrawal from Guild Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2007, 03:05

Hey Aadre. Very sorry to hear of your decision but it will be respected. All guild leaders are currently trying to sort out the mess we have been left in with the sudden and unexpected departure of Bellocha and Amandalee. I would love to ask you to hold off and give us some time to sort it out to get all our active members back together, but. . . . . . If ever you feel you would like to come back please dont hesitate to let someone know. We wish you all the best in what ever guild you choose to become a part of.
Bad
Back to top Go down
Olaf
Admin
Admin
Olaf

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from Guild   Withdrawal from Guild Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2007, 03:34

hi Aadre, i am sorry to Lose you, i am also sorry for the inactivity, as you know i have not been around due to illness, i feel even worse now lossing such a Dedicated player like you.

i have started to get better but am not 100% fit, i am waiting to go to hospital soon for scans as i have got damage to the right side of my head, this is due to my Epilepsy.

but by all means if you still wish to leave the Guild then i will let you go, but please remember you will always be welcomed back into any of the Justice Guilds.

you take care & hope you continue to have fun & grow on the servers Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://rita112.esmartweb.com/main/index.htm
Aadre

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from Guild   Withdrawal from Guild Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2007, 01:05

ok thnx i will drop a comment from time to time and maybe join back later
i will add u 2 friends and have a chat when u guys r on
good luck with justice!
Back to top Go down
Baratrista
Admin
Admin
Baratrista

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from Guild   Withdrawal from Guild Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2007, 10:01

Don't forget about me. I enjoy having chat going on while grinding. Makes it more bearable. Look forward to hearing from you. I already have you on my friend list. So we're set there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from Guild   Withdrawal from Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal from Guild
Page 1 of 1