Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice

we are all friends

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saburohei is leaving Archlord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saburohei

Saburohei

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Saburohei is leaving Archlord Empty
PostSubject: Saburohei is leaving Archlord   Saburohei is leaving Archlord Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 16:14

I have been thinking a lot about if I want to continue playing Archlord and I came to the conclusion that my desire to play it cannot be ressurected, I love the guild and the people that make it so great but that alone can’t be enough to make me play Archlord!I would take you with me in any game I play but it’s impossible:)
So with heavy heart I must leave Justice but that doesn’t mean I would not come from time to time in forum and check how u guys are doing!I will always be a proud member of Justice!
Atm I am playing an open beta game called 12sky is very primitive compared to Archlord but it will evolve I hope into something nice!I am also waiting for Gods&Heroes ….i’ve seen some movies and looks promicing!
I will give my stuff or account to guild therefore if Olaf,Bad,Amanda or Bell want the stuff for guild can contact me trough pm in forum!Hope I can still remember the account lol )
I wish you the very best friends and enjoy ur game!May the winds be with you always!
Back to top Go down
Miaw

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Saburohei is leaving Archlord   Saburohei is leaving Archlord Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 21:30

Hi,
Sorry to hear you leaving, but im sure everyone had a moment at which he lost interest in particular game and stop playing it.
Wish you lots of fun whatever you decide to play, but Gods and Heroes wont be one of them Sad
Gods and Heroes is Officially on "Indefinite Hold"

http://community.godsandheroes.com/
Back to top Go down
Baratrista
Admin
Admin
Baratrista

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Saburohei is leaving Archlord   Saburohei is leaving Archlord Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 00:21

Sorry to hear about your descision. Its unfortunate, because I don't think I ever got achance to meet you. I enjoy learnig about everyone in the guild, hearing about them and learning the location. I have never met so many people from so many countries before this game. It totally boggles my mind. I played Guild Wars before this and really like playing it, but I never got involved in a guild and for that fact, never talked to anyone. I played through it completely alone. This game changed the way I playthis type of game. I used to just run through the quest to conclusion or as close to it as I could. Now I enjoy the interaction with everyone more. So I hope you find a bust out game that you will really enjoy. If so, come back to forumand tell us about it. I think that Justice can get itself involved in other games too. I might be speaking above my position, but I realy think we could do that.

Good luck and good fortunes to you in your adventures
Back to top Go down
Olaf
Admin
Admin
Olaf

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Saburohei is leaving Archlord   Saburohei is leaving Archlord Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 07:19

sorry to hear you are leaving but i understand your reasons for going my friend. i will not DELETE your Account on the forum as you will always be welcomed here, also you will always remain a Valid Member Of JUSTICE.

who knows in EP3 they sort the game out & you may return & if you ever do Return my friend there will Always Be a Place in Justice Guilds for you.

thankyou for you kind offer of all your stuff for the Guild, i can Honestly say that at the moment there is only Bad & myself running all of justice guilds & i am sure that both Bad & i will be greatfull for your Items. for the use in our Guilds, i will Pm you m8
Back to top Go down
http://rita112.esmartweb.com/main/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saburohei is leaving Archlord   Saburohei is leaving Archlord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saburohei is leaving Archlord
Page 1 of 1