Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice

we are all friends

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from "Mature" gamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleetwood

Fleetwood

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Hello from "Mature" gamer Empty
PostSubject: Hello from "Mature" gamer   Hello from "Mature" gamer Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 03:35

Hi mates! I'm a man, mature gamer, 44 old! Twisted Evil
I come from New Caledonia in south pacific, a French territory near east coat to Australia, a island with a cigar shape sunny
I'm addicted to on line games: playing long time: America's Army Ops, Entropia Universe , L2, CS ... etc affraid

I hope I have good time with you in ArchLord also!

If you need help ask Fleetwood, coz I'm free for friend's... cheers
cya IG mates...

It's better to live one day as a Tiger than a year as a Donkey! Lao Tse Twisted Evil

Fleetwood : Ranger lv 3x Brumhart server
PS: Ho I forget it this: my time is GMT +11

Last edited by on Sun 18 Nov 2007, 11:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baratrista
Admin
Admin
Baratrista

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from "Mature" gamer   Hello from "Mature" gamer Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 11:35

Welcome to the guild. Always a pleasure to meet someone new. And you're almost as old as I am. I'm a gamer too, just I been playing stand-alone games till a few years ago. I have played Guild Wars Factions and Nightfall. I also dabbled recently in Lineage 2. Jury still out on that one. Totally different controls, looks cool though. Anyways enjoy your new guild hopefully we canhook up sometime. I have characters in different level ranges up to 56, so unless you're really high - which would be great- I thinkI can party with you somehow somewhere someway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Badhairday
Admin
Admin
Badhairday

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from "Mature" gamer   Hello from "Mature" gamer Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 13:38

Hey Fleetwood. Glad to hear there is someone out there a little closer to my time zone. Laughing Im in Australia so........ GMT +10. Not quite as old as you but old enough all the same Very Happy. I have chars on all 3 Unionised Justice guilds, from a lvl 25 through to a 52. If you need anything just give a shout. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from "Mature" gamer   Hello from "Mature" gamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from "Mature" gamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justice :: Guild Members :: Arrivals and Departures-
Jump to: